SRIP – STUDENTS
For whom (Eligibility): Students pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree at a prominent institution in India. Duration: At least 8 weeks within summer break of IITGN (Summer Break at IITGN: May 1 – July 10, 2018). The last date for receiving applications is February 25, 2018.
- Applicants are required to work with an IITGN faculty. Applicants are advised to review the list of participating faculty along with the description of projects being offered.
- Applicants may apply for internship with only one participating IITGN faculty; based on their interests and prior experience they are free to apply for internship with faculty/projects outside of their declared degree specializations.
- Applicants will be required to make a presentation to the institute and submit a report at the end of the tenure.
Provisions for student interns:
- Weekly stipend of Rs. 1000/-
- Free accommodation; students are required to pay for their own boarding.
- Click here to apply online.